We are more than happy to invite you to read our new case study at TIM S.A. – the biggest Polish B2B company distributing electro-technical goods with over 30 years of market experience.
Our cooperation with TIM started in 2011. The company decided for a complete transformation – from on-line to off-line. It isn’t surprising as long as we all are facing a breaktrought in B2B. Nearly 30% of today’s B2B buyers make at least half of their purchases on-line, what’s more, the number is expected to nearly double to 56% by 2017. As a result more and more B2B store’s owners decide diversify their selling channels an go on-line.
The project of TIM had two main goals: business diversification and improving effectiveness. To achieve them we designed and developed a B2B eCommerce platform based on Magento with some customized features and external integrations. The results were astonishing:
- After 1st year:
- 50% increase of sales through the on-line channel,
- Over 50 000 000 EUR revenue from the on-line channel.
- After 3rd year:
- 67% increase of sales through the on-line channel,
- Over 100 000 000 EUR revenue from the on-line channel.
For those, who want to know more about this project and Magento-based B2B eCommerce implementations in general, we created an ebook – a case study at TIM , where you can see how the process looked step-by-step and find answers to the questions below:
- Why is it worth for B2B companies to go on-line?
- How did the whole process of design and implementation look like?
- Which IT components are the best for B2B eCommerce platform?
- How to connect off-line and on-line?
- What features and integrations should you choose for your eCommerce business?
source of image and text: divante.co