Magento up-sells are items, merchants offers to their customers, as alternatives to currently viewed product. Up-sells are meant to get customers to spend more money purchasing more expensive merchandise.
This is how up-sells are added to products via Admin.
- Find a product in the list and enable its editing
- Switch to “Up-sells” tab
- Click on “Reset Filters” options. Here you get all existing at Magento products
- Select up-sells for your product
- Apply the changes you have just fulfilled
Up-sells have been added to the product. Let’s check product page.
These are up-sells we have just added.
What if you need to assign up-sells to numerous products?
You may continue assigning up-sells product by product in the way it was just shown or simplify the task with Store Manager for Magento.
Using it you can bulk assign up-sells to necessary products. We are going to show, how up-sells are ascribed to several product listings.
At the moment none of listing has up-sells assigned.
- Select the products
- Switch to “Up-sells” in the lower grid
- Click on “Add” button
- Look for products via search form
- Select up-sells to be assigned to selected products
- Apply changes
Both products have acquired up-sells.
We added up-sells to two products only, but you can do the same for multiple selected items.
Accelerate Magento up-sell product management with Store Manager application. Do it FREE with 14-day version you can download here: mag-manager.com