It is almost tradition that we publish one Meet Magento Association team interview each week. In our fifth interview read about Dasha!
1. Please introduce yourself in about 3 sentences!
My name is Daria, but I prefer my shortened name – Dasha. I am 28 years old. I started to work with Meet Magento Association as a freelancer in September 2015. Usually my work includes writing blog posts about upcoming events, working with social media and some research work. This year I also took part in Developers Paradise project as a social media manager.
2. Dasha, choose four words which can best describe your daily working routine!
idea, learning, research, create
3. What do you like about your job the most?
To be a part of Meet Magento Association is a great opportunity for me to find out more about eCommerce and Meet Magento Community, to meet great people and to learn something new every day.
4. Remember: what was your career aspiration as a child?
When I was a child I wanted to be a teacher like my grandmother. I think it’s because of the social value of this work, I wanted to be useful. When I was in my teens, I wanted to be a journalist or a PR-manager. In the end I got a law degree, which sometimes turns out to be very useful in my everyday life.
5. What would be the worst thing about one day without any internet-ready device?
I don`t see anything bad in a day like this. I would be glad to simply read an interesting book.
6. What is able to drive you up the wall (not only in your daily working routine)?
Usually I’m trying to control myself in a stressful situation. But sometimes I can be really disappointed if something is turning out not the way I planned.
7. What´s your favourite place in the new office? And what makes this place so special for you?
Our office is very spacious and has its own spirit. I really enjoy the view from our dining room – it is so peaceful and relaxing. But I believe that the most important thing here is our harmonious and friendly atmosphere.